STENTOR means somebody with a loud powerful voice
STENTORIZED is about blogging out-loud our ideas or opinions in a more offbeat manner while making money from it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Google

My First Check from Google Adsense

At last! After more than a year, I finally received my first check from Google Adsense. I thought my experiment in making money online without spending a cent will remain as a dream specially with google adsense.

Below is the actual picture of the check with which I intentionally cover my name and address to preserve my privacy. And to observe the Google Adsense Terms of Service as well.

stentorized

When I created Stentorized Blogging, it was also my aim to make money online without spending any cent. And here are my 5 Ways to Make Money Online Without Spending which I formulated for this endeavor. Hope this will help you too. Good Luck!



2 comments:

@ 2011 edition of Make Money Online | Stentorized