STENTOR means somebody with a loud powerful voice
STENTORIZED is about blogging out-loud our ideas or opinions in a more offbeat manner while making money from it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Google

Get Paid to Blog

Get Paid to Blog caught me and became obsessed with it. I do not know to you guys but this kind of undertakings makes me change in terms of my sleeping habit. I have to wake up early in the morning and open my computer to look for new opportunities to write. For the reason that most of the opportunites offered are given in the morning specially Smorty and PayPerPost.

But I am doing this enthusiastically. I feel like being challenged to write spontaneously. It is like playing an online games where you have to beat all those chalenges and obstacles you encountered. And you became addictive with it.

What is good on this endeavour aside from making money from it, of course, (yes, of course! making money... and I am not going to protest about it...hehehe) is having an advantageous chance to hone your writing skills. I am not saying that I am good in writing but at least I can write and now have a chance to develop those skills. My english is not even perfect but also not bad, agree?
I will kill you if you won't agree... just joking. :) Okay, bye, bye for now... time to write an opportunity.












0Stentorized Reactions:

@ 2011 edition of Make Money Online | Stentorized