STENTOR means somebody with a loud powerful voice
STENTORIZED is about blogging out-loud our ideas or opinions in a more offbeat manner while making money from it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Google

PayPerPost just paid me $15.00

A few minutes after I learned that we can now received payments through PayPal I receive an e-mail coming from Pay Per Post informing me that I just paid $15.00 for someone who just signed-up under my referral link.

Below is the content of that e-mail:

You've got new funds!

Dear Stentorized, (of course, my real name was used)

PayPerPost, Inc just sent you money with PayPal.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

PayPerPost, Inc is a Verified buyer.

To complete this payment, you must accept or deny it within 30 days. If you do not accept or deny this payment within 30 days, it will be cancelled and the funds will be returned to PayPerPost, Inc's account.


Payment Details
Amount: $15.00 USD
Transaction ID: 4GJ51315Y6997964N
Subject: Payment for referral
Custom Note: Thanks for the referral!


Truly, when I verified my PayPal account the transaction made by PayPerPost is already posted in my "PayPal Account Overview" page showing my PayPal Balance of $15.00 USD.





Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.





0Stentorized Reactions:

@ 2011 edition of Make Money Online | Stentorized