STENTOR means somebody with a loud powerful voice
STENTORIZED is about blogging out-loud our ideas or opinions in a more offbeat manner while making money from it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Google

My Environmental Post

“Only when the last
Tree has been hewn,
The last river has been poisoned.
And the last fish has been caught,
Only then
Will you realize
That you cannot eat money.”
-Quotation by an Indian.


A year ago while surfing in the internet, I found this very nice quotation regarding our environment. I immediately copied and saved it in my document files for future use. And indeed I choose and use this quotation for my post regarding Environment as my way of participation on the project initiated by Blog Action Day.

Today is the day, October 15, 2007, where more than 14,000 bloggers around the web post on our respective blogs or websites a topic related to our environment.

May the above quotation serves as a warning to us.



0Stentorized Reactions:

@ 2011 edition of Make Money Online | Stentorized