STENTOR means somebody with a loud powerful voice
STENTORIZED is about blogging out-loud our ideas or opinions in a more offbeat manner while making money from it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Google

The Creation of Stentorized Blog

It took me 3 hours to finalized this blog. I choose the title "STENTORIZED" because stentor means somebody loud: somebody with a loud powerful voice. So this blog means a Blog with a powerful voice.

We all know that blog is the most powerful tool to voice out our own respective opinion without minding if somebody or someone will agree or disagree. Blog is the most private yet public expression of our own natural perspective of what we gonna think to something or someone.

And as to the designed of my blog I try to play a little longer with the HTML of the template
and this what I decided to present my blog.

With regards to the word "STENTORIZED" it is a new term which I created from the root word stentor. The word Stentorized is not yet registered in the search engine as well as the phrase Stentorized Blog. However, Stentor, has 2.8M plus in the google search engine.

This blog is like a rumbling blogs which a lot of bloggers do. They recorded or made a personal journal on their respective ramblings on any topics or experiences they faced in their respective daily lives. This Stentorized is the same also. It is my personal ramblings of every thing that I think worth recording. In other word it is my personal opinion or review for whatever topics which I want to write here in my blog. But the big twist here is that it is STENTORIZED meaning it is my loudest personal opinion and review. Nobody would contest that because everybody has the right on his own opinion wether it is right or wrong.

So, this is my STENTORIZED Blog!



0Stentorized Reactions:

@ 2011 edition of Make Money Online | Stentorized