STENTOR means somebody with a loud powerful voice
STENTORIZED is about blogging out-loud our ideas or opinions in a more offbeat manner while making money from it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Google

STENTORIZED NOW IN GOOGLE SEARCH

I am so grateful when I found out that my Stentorized Blog is now registered in the search engine of google. When I typed the word "Stentorized", this what the google search engine shows as of this writing:

stentorized



It is a great accomplishment that I am the first to used the word stentorized in a blog and successfully made in the google search engine. Hopefully, I could make the stentorized become a popular word in the blogosphere.

Blogosphere is the word used to describe the world of blogs - the blogosphere represents all blogs on the internet, and more specifically the community of bloggers working, interacting, and writing together.

So, if you are a blogger maybe you can help me to make the word stentorized at least used in your blogs. And in so doing make your blog Stentorized! meaning Make your blog loud!




0Stentorized Reactions:

@ 2011 edition of Make Money Online | Stentorized