STENTOR means somebody with a loud powerful voice
STENTORIZED is about blogging out-loud our ideas or opinions in a more offbeat manner while making money from it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Google

The Biggest Photo Fake

I just received an email from my friend about the Biggest Photo Fake that is circulating in the internet email today. He asked me which is among the three photos is a fake?

Well, I could hardly tell. But my guess is the Big Cat. Am I right??? How about you?



Biggest  Photo FakeThe Biggest CatFish



Biggest  Photo FakeThe Biggest Lobster



Biggest  Photo FakeThe Biggest Cat








3 comments:

  1. Mine is the biggest cat fish, thats very impressive.

    Make Money Online - Online resources on how you could make money online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go for the pussy also. That's the biggest pussyyyyy I've ever seen! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

@ 2011 edition of Make Money Online | Stentorized